Fri, Nov 03|
University of Kansas Student Union
Exhibitors & Vendors - Kansas World Language Association 2023 Annual Conference
Don't miss this opportunity to connect with Language Teachers across the state of Kansas.
Time & Location
Nov 03, 8:30 AM CDT – Nov 04, 4:30 PM CDT
University of Kansas Student Union, 1301 Jayhawk Blvd, Lawrence, KS 66045, USA
About the Event
IMPORTANT! To purchase ticket add-ons (an extra table, an exhibitor session, conference ads, meals, etc.), please click "View more price options" in the TICKETS section.
- Location: The upcoming fall conference will be held at the University of Kansas Memorial Union in Lawrence, Kansas
- Dates: Friday, November 3rd - Saturday, November 4th, 2023
- Submit exhibitor/advertiser registration by October 1, 2023
- Parking information will be sent in the early fall.
- Exhibitor table - $300, Extra table - $125
- Exhibitor setup on Friday, November 3rd, 2023 from 8-11am
- Dedicated Exhibitor Breaks: Friday (11:30a-12:00p, 4:20p-5:15p) and Saturday (10:20a-11:00a, 4:00p-4:30p)
- The exhibit will outline the perimeter of the ballroom where we will have the business meeting, awards ceremony, keynote address and all meals.
- 50-minute in-person session - $100
- Submit SESSION PROPOSALS by July 1, 2023.
- Sessions will be on Friday afternoon and all day Saturday. View the CONFERENCE SCHEDULE.
- Full-page ad - $100
- Half-page ad - $75
- Quarter-page ad - $50
- All ads listed on our conference website at no additional charge
We encourage you to consider our sponsorship packages, which contain a combination of these offerings.
If you need to ship supplies for your exhibit, please ship them to:
Attention: Jon Perkins
Open Language Resource Center
1445 Jayhawk Boulevard, Room 4070
Lawrence KS 66045
You may purchase meals with your exhibitor registration. Memorial Union also has an array of food options.
Parking for the Conference will be in the Mississippi Street parking garage, which is directly adjacent to the Kansas Union and the Welcome Center. Conference attendees are being given a discounted rate for parking that requires pre-registration. Once you have registered your car using one of the links below you can come and go from the parking garage as you wish. KU scans license plates so there is no need to do anything other than drive in and park. (The form for Friday has 6pm as the checkout time, but it will be changed to 9pm to accommodate the reception that evening.)
- Parking for the entire conference ($14)
- Parking for Friday, November 3rd ($5)
- Parking for Saturday, November 4th ($9)
Please contact Billie-Renee Knight at email@example.com.
From $50.00 to $300.00
Oct 10, 11:50 PM CDT
This is the exhibitor registration. For any issues registering, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
From $50.00 to $300.00Price optionPriceQuantityTotal
+$7.50 service fee
+$7.50 service fee0